Written By JiJi Bahhur, Regulatory Compliance Counsel
I don’t know about you all, but the break in the middle of the week for Independence Day just made me want the weekend to come even faster! And so here we are…it’s finally Friday. Let’s keep it simple but informative today.
Consumer Compliance Resources. As Steve mentioned in a blog post earlier this week, the Federal Reserve's 2nd Quarter Consumer Compliance Outlook is now available. There are some really great articles in this issue, but I wanted to point you to the very handy section called Consumer Compliance Resources. This particular page of the Consumer Compliance Outlook gives you the ability to link to very valuable consumer compliance resources – a Compliance Officer’s dream come true!
Give it a try! The page provides updated links to an array of resources, including but not limited to:
- CFPB’s Official Website (plus 7 other related links)
- Dodd-Frank Act (plus 3 other related links)
- Federal Reserve’s Consumer Compliance Handbook
- FFIEC Guidance on Electronic Banking
- Payment Cards Center
- Regulation B (plus 13 other Fair Lending-related links)
- Reg C/HMDA (plus 5 other related links)
- Reg E/EFTA (plus 2 other related links)
- SCRA (plus 6 other related links)
And it goes on and on. It wouldn't be a bad idea to save that resource page in your favorites.
NAFCU’s Comment Deadline for NCUA’s 2012 Review. Today is the deadline for submitting comments to NAFCU on our Regulatory Alert regarding NCUA’s 2012 review of its regulations. Comments can be submitted by answering the questions in the Regulatory Alert (accessible to members only) or you can send an email to Tessema Tefferi, Regulatory Affairs Counsel, at firstname.lastname@example.org.