Written by Steve Van Beek
Free SCRA Webinar. The Philadelphia Federal Reserve, joined by the CFPB, NCUA and other regulators, will be hosting a free SCRA webinar on Monday, September 10 from 2:30 to 4:00 Eastern. If you can't catch the live webinar, they usually provide archived versions shortly thereafter (past archived webinars are available here).
Topics to be covered include:
- Permanent Change of Station Guidance
- HAMP Enhancements
- Short Sale Assistance for Military Homeowners
- Recent Enforcement Actions
- SCRA Compliance Tips
NAFCU's Industry Snapshot & Board Briefing. NAFCU members - we've updated a members-only benefit that may be useful in this environment of rapid regulatory changes. Our updated Industry Snapshot and Board Briefing resources are provided quarterly and highlight the latest legislative and regulatory issues that could impact credit unions.
Here are a couple of potential uses for the Industry Snapshot and Board Briefing:
- Incorporate the report and/or PowerPoint into your board packet.
- Distribute the materials to senior staff at your credit union.
- Use the PowerPoint slides (in part or in whole) to make your own presentation to your board or senior staff.
- Incorporate the materials into new executive or director orientation.
NAFCU Members - take a look at the new reports here (along with an introduction video from NAFCU's President and CEO Fred Becker). Note: The Q2 report is the latest report available and the Q3 report will be available later this fall.