Written by Steve Van Beek
The webinar will feature updates on:
- Credit union industry performance
- NCUA’s low-income credit union eligibility initiative
- NCUA’s Regulatory Modernization Initiative
- The corporate credit union resolution
- The new Office of National Examinations and Supervision
- Recently finalized and proposed rules
Credit unions are able to email question prior to the webinar by sending them to WebinarQuestions@ncua.gov. The subject line should read “Matz Town Hall Webinar.”
NCUA Archived Webinars. NCUA usually archives their prior webinars and the below may be of interest to your credit union if you missed them:
- Webinar on the Central Liquidity Facility (which is combined with a webinar on the Low-Income Designation - which starts at the 1:03 mark).
- Loan Workouts, Loan Nonaccrual and Regulatory Reporting of Troubled Debt Restructuring
- 2010 Census Data - What It Means for CRA, HMDA and Fair Lending Compliance?
- Vendor Risk Management - Compliance Considerations
- Consumer Compliance Hot Topics
- Fair Lending Issues and Hot Topics
- Proposed Ability to Repay Standards for Mortgage Loans
- Risk Based Pricing Notices
NAFCU On-Demand Webcasts. In addition to the webinars above, NAFCU provides past webcasts for purchase "On Demand."