Written by Steve Van Beek
The March-April edition of NAFCU's The Federal Credit Union magazine is now available. I thought you'd enjoy the following articles:
- Management, Gen Y Style - including these five great tips:
- Hire those who know more than you.
- Work thoroughly and slowly.
- Mentor and be mentored.
- The art of woo.
- Think of others first.
As you can see, there is a little bit for everyone - be sure to pass along to others at your credit union that might be interested.
Upcoming NAFCU Webcasts. We have a full slate coming up. Remember - NAFCU's conferences and webcasts are open to anyone and everyone (NAFCU members receive preferred pricing).
- An Inside Guide to CU Board of Directors - March 13
- Digging Deeper: CFPB's Mortgage Rules with NAFCU's Compliance Team - March 27
- Which New Requirements Apply to HELOCs? - April 10
- Preparing for New Mortgage Servicing Notices - April 17
I'm biased - but that is a great slate of upcoming webcasts. If you're thinking - I want them all - we got you covered. You can still purchase NAFCU's Unlimited Webcast Subscription - including access to the six webcasts we've already held in 2013.