Written by Michael Coleman, Regulatory Compliance Counsel
The current regulatory environment has placed an immense burden on the credit union industry (I’ve been trying to kick-start the term “Reg-pocalypse” with limited success) and the need to stay informed and up to date on compliance issues is greater than ever. I don’t know about you, but I try to avail myself of every opportunity to learn something, read something, watch something, or participate in something that will help me understand current compliance issues faced by credit unions. Which brings me to my shameless plug.
This year’s Regulatory Compliance Seminar has sold out. If you were unable to register and won’t be able to join us in Nashville, Tennessee, fear not! To accommodate the growing demand for the important information and education provided at Regulatory Compliance Seminar, we're launching a Live Video Streaming option as a pilot program which will allow you (and anyone from your credit union) to attend virtually.
How will Live Video Streaming of Regulatory Compliance Seminar work?
- Register for the 2013 Regulatory Compliance Seminar Live Video Streaming.
- Receive an email confirming your registration and providing login information to access the live video stream during the seminar.
- Test your systems to access live streaming before the start of the seminar.
- Visit the Live Video Streaming link each day during the time of the courses (note: all times are in Central Time), using your login information to view the live stream. A link to course handouts is available after login.
- The sessions/courses will be available on-demand starting October 31, revisit the material with your same login information. (Link to on-demand course recordings to be provided after the live event).
- Anyone attending the seminar in-person in Nashville will get access to the on-demand recordings of the courses after the seminar.
- NCCOs earn the same 24 CEUs for watching all of the live streaming courses as they do for attending all courses in-person.
How much does the Live Streaming Cost? The registration fees for the streaming option are:
- NAFCU Member: $1,575
- Nonmember NCCO: $2,075 – Note: Nonmember NCCOs must call NAFCU’s Member Service Center at 800-344-5580 to register and get the discounted pricing.
Have a great weekend!