Written by Bernadette Clair, Regulatory Compliance Counsel
Last week, the NCUA released its October 2013 NCUA Report. Featured articles include the following:
- Board Perspectives: A Little Bit of This, a Little Bit of That; Maximizing Partnerships to Minimize Risk
You can view the full report here.
NAFCU Webcast on UDAAP: Managing Compliance and Mitigating Risk. Today, from 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. EDT, NAFCU is hosting a webcast on Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP) compliance with speaker Jane Pannier, senior vice president and in-house counsel for NeighborBench, LLC. Webcast key takeaways include:
- An understanding of the scope and requirements of UDAAP
- Examples that highlight where credit unions have neglected UDAAP requirements
- Best practices for conducting a UDAAP risk assessment
- Recommendations for mitigating your UDAAP risk
Registration is still open - Sign Up Today! Remember, NAFCU's webcasts are available to anyone and everyone. On-demand webcasts are archived and available for up to 12 months after the live broadcast.