Written by Steve Van Beek
It's been a while since I kissed up to Anthony mentioned Anthony's outstanding credit union management/leadership blog. So, I thought a Friday post would be a great time to link to some of the best blog posts - in my opinion - that Anthony has penned over the past few months.
- November 27th: The 8 "Must Haves" of Leadership
- October 30th: Presentations...First Things First
- September 25th: Benjamin Franklin, Habits, and Email
- September 18th: Fish or Cut Bait
As I was going through these, I ran across Anthony's own Top 10 blog post list that I needed to share as well:
- August 30th: My Top "10" List
That list includes a very appropriate blog post for this crowd as well: 7 Compliance Rules for Non-Compliance Managers. And, Anthony's very first post - Decision Fatigue - is very relevant today as we all face increasing workloads due to complex regulatory changes.
If you like those posts, consider signing up for the blog feed (new posts happen each Tuesday and Thursday).
Have a great weekend everyone!