« NAFCU Offices Closed; Monday Morning Grab Bag; CULookup.com on CBS | Main | HELOCS and RESPA, Cont'd »

December 22, 2009


Janet Aquino

We are not sure where to put attorneys fee for doing the closing on the new GFE. Would it be section 4 as a settlement agent or Section 6 for doing title work?

Also, how are we to know how much someone's homeowners insurance will be until they get it for closing?

The comments to this entry are closed.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner